Tuesday, January 10, 2012

UP Shoot

“I think I can’t stand the sun!” – my model texted me while he was on his way to our meeting place (what a divo? Hahaha). I looked at the window and saw the blinding glow of the sun that afternoon (and some dark clouds looming around the area of our shoot). I replied back – “I think it will rain!”

…and it rained. Hahaha.

But the rain stopped when we got to our location.

The sun’s light that afternoon turned out to be more beautiful…and colder. Sunbathing we did. We took a lot of photos and below are some of our photographs.

I noticed too that the grasses and the leaves were greener and shinier after that rain. More links below related to my attempts of photographing my officemates as models;




http://rizalenio.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-want-to-be-mario-testino.html
http://rizalenio.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-fashion-shoot.html
http://rizalenio.blogspot.com/2011/05/male-fashion-shoot.html
http://rizalenio.blogspot.com/2011/05/fashion-shoot.html




Just email me if you'll be going to UP Diliman QC on weekends and want a photoshoot (for free) - lito.espina@yahoo.com. Thank you.

18 comments:

  1. wow, ang bongga mag-photoshoot sa UP! isang tumbling lang yan malamang galing sa bahay nyo. swerte! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Lapit nga lang ako sa UP, Chyng. Enjoy lagi sa UP, daming puno. Presko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. isa nga yan sa mga magandang site ng photoshoot. naalala ko na isa to sa mga naunang post ka sa unang taon ko sa pagblog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganda ng site. Kaya naman pala 'cos UP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true, Dong Ho. Been here many times pero lagi pa ding nakakagiliw magshoot dito.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that you used as poster is the best, Rizalenio! then I also like that at the foot of the tree with white bark.

    have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Hoobert. Welcome to my site. Thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot, Traveling Hawk. I overexposed that photo to get that effect. Glad you liked it. Have a nice day ahead, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice shots. Different from what I have seen here so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot, Rajesh, for those wonderful comments. Have a nice day, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. .. look book! it reminds me of the now defunct dean & trent clothing line photoshoots! pede ba paphotoshoot dun sa 'guho' sa rizal? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Rob. I googled dean and trent suddenly. Hahaha. Just let me know pag uwi ka ha para makapagpictorial tayo. Hahaha. Ayos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool shots but i think the shot of the bloke in glasses gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you like that one, LR. Haha. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice shots! This is quite interesting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much, Ragnor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaahhh such wonderful shots...loving everything in your page...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much, Kulasa. Glad to read those words. :)

    ReplyDelete