Saturday, February 28, 2015

Catch the Panagbenga 2015 via LIVESTREAM this Weekend!

 
Oh how I love Baguio City. I will live there someday. Visited Baguio City couple of weeks ago and I still wish I’ll wake up smelling the breeze of the city of pines (and drink coffee and eat strawberries and sagada oranges, etc.).
 
Catch the PANAGBENGA's 20th year as the country's leading telco, SMART, and the Cordillera's only daily newspaper, SunStar Baguio, come together once again to give you the live streaming of the grand streetdance and float parades.
 
No cuts. No annoying commentaries.
Just the fun and colorful revelry, from start to finish.
 
February 28 and March 1 beginning at 7am.
 
From anywhere in the city, in the country, and in the world,
the PANAGBENGA is right at your fingertips.

6 comments:

  1. When I was living in PI, I dreamed to settling down in Baguio. It's just so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are juts magical! I wish to live in Baguio someday too. If our dreams push throug baka magkita pa tayo don! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rizalenio! Very inspiring and....yummy your photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAreho pala tayo Sir Rizalenio. Gusto ko din tumira sa BAguio but masyado na nyatang over populated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang gaganda ng mga photos. Bigla ko tuloy namiss magbeach :)

    ReplyDelete